Incontinence & Disabilities

INCONTINENCE & DISABILITIES

 

In 2015:ABS

  • Almost one in five Australians reported living with disability (18.3% or 4.3 million people).
  • The majority (78.5%) of people with disability reported a physical condition, such as back problems, as their main long–term health condition. The other 21.5% reported mental and behavioural disorders

 

  • A person who is elderly, disabled or has a chronic health problem is at increased risk of urinary or faecal incontinence.

 

Include something about pads for wheelchairs here

   CAUSES OF BED WETTING